Helicopter Charter / Lease
ABM facilitates Helicopter Charter and Helicopter Lease services for the oil and construction industry, NGOs and major Aid Agencies in Africa, Asia and the Middle East. ABM deals in Helicopters of all types and sizes for all purposes.
Helicopters are used in a variety of roles;
- Helicopters for power line inspections.
- Helicopters to serve as corporative air transport.
- Helicopters required for locations where there are no runways.
- Helicopters for general transportation in difficult terrain.
- Helicopters to transport personnel to and from offshore oilrigs.
- Helicopters for seismic activity associated with oil exploration.
- Helicopters for slinging heavy loads for construction in remote areas.
- Helicopters for tourism purposes, conducting surveys, crop spraying, etc.
- Helicopters are used as Medivacs (Emergency Medical Evacuation Aircraft) specially fitted with required equipment.
- Helicopters for urgent delivery of rescue teams and equipment to places of accidents and catastrophes in order to render first aid to the victims of the disasters and evacuate the injured people
Helicopter charter and helicopter lease services are generally provided on short notice. Air Charter International’s objective is to provide resources at short notice for short or long term.
ABM’s excellent positioning in Nairobi allows the company to cater to emergency aircraft charter requirements in the Africa, and Middle East region.
ABM will work with the client to source which helicopter would be most suitable (whether single or twin engine Western or Russian manufacture). Whatever the requirement experienced and professional ABM staff are available seven days per week to advise suitable and cost efficient helicopter charter and helicopter lease solutions.